ATTENTION - NEW REGULATIONS AND PROCEDURES
Starting from 1st December 2013 onwards, we are doing some changes to the Visa and Pas applications. Students are required to:-
1) Fill in their own Visa/ Pass application forms.
2) Payments for Immigration purpose are in BANK DRAFTS/BANKER'S CHEQUES only.
3) Processing fees between RM20 to RM60.00 to be paid in CASH at the counter.
Starting from 1st January 2014 all international students who are pursuing their studies in Malaysia need to get their Visa Entry Letter (VEL) from the Malaysia Immigration prior to entering Malaysia.
* Please see the staff at the CIAC counter for amount to be paid, the forms to be filled, and futher information.
ATTENTION TO ALL STUDENTS
To ensure that we can serve you better, starting from 1st February 2014 onwards the operating hours for Visa related matters are as follows :-
Submission of visa related documents : Sunday – Wednesday : 9.00 am – 2.00 pm
Thursday : 9.00 am – 12.30 pm
Collection of student Pass (Passport) : Sunday – Wednesday : 2.00 pm – 4.00 pm
Thursday : 12.30 pm – 2.00 pm
* Any other matters beside Visa will be handled as usual during normal operating hours.